Get access to all of Steve’s work on the Private and Exchange Services.
- Start genuine professional betting today.
- Low cost telephone line for a fuller briefing. Call costs same as calling a 01 or 02 number and included in landline and mobile call packages. Lunchtime call.
- Bets only by text or bets only and additional analysis summary by email on request.
‘A masterclass in tactical value betting’ – THE OBSERVER
A range of longer term membership options below to include the full summer season and the 2022/23 main jumps campaign…
Private & Exchange Services
Private Service only
2021/22 Jumps season only: www.slh.co.uk/202122-jumps-campaign/
The services explained:
Private Service: Steve’s traditional bookmaker style bets. No odds-on. Over 90% of bets are win only.
Plus as part of the comprehensive service provided, Steve also selectively analyses extra races of interest. This includes his exclusive race pricing which many members find beneficial, particularly active exchange users, those doing their own formwork and members looking for extra involvement on their own account.
Exchange Service: Steve’s work on the betting exchanges. Laying short priced favourites – often odds-on, two against the field and win bets where the exchanges offer significantly greater value than the bookmakers.
By taking both services you get a fully rounded view of Steve’s work and a significant discount.
Getting the bets:
Low cost telephone line for a fuller briefing. Call costs same as calling a 01 or 02 number and included in landline and mobile call packages. Lunchtime call.
Bets only by text and/or bets only and additional analysis summary by email on request.
Underlying figures for last six full years (2016–2021) on both services:
- 368 Points profit
- 21% Return on investment
- 40% Strike Rate
- Average of 4.5 bets a week
- Average stake per bet 1.23 units
- 92% of private bets are win only
- 67% of exchange lays profitable.
With the lays we concentrate on short priced, often odds-on favourites.
‘A service based on professionalism and integrity’